Sunday 9 June 2013

Goalkeeping!!! (and shoes :)

I did a new goal keeping club- all by myself as my friend didn't want to come with me -on Friday after school!!! It went really well!!! It was at lynn grove 5:30-6:30.

 I really enjoyed it! First we just did goalkeeping drills, after that we merged with the soccer schools to have a match with them- as they're on the other side of the pitch when we train. The man said they don't do that usually and just do drills. I don't mind at all at this as I'm very excited to learn new tricks and tips.

 I leart three new things there yesterday:
* The goalkeeper stance
* How to catch the ball( hands in a W shape :)  )
* Always to run out to make the goal smaller: you have a better chance of saving it!

Anyway, I've been trying to put these pictures on the blog of me VERY EXTREME READING!!! My computer kept going rubbish and freezing whenever I tried to open the file. Anyway I think it'll work now and I HOPE there'll be some on here soon! (sorry for completely changing the subject but im going to do it again)

I got some new converses yesterday and I love them very much! I have to look after them though, otherwise they'll become tattered and dirty. I did the laces up in a strange way to make them look different! Here they are:




 
 

2 comments: