Sunday 5 May 2013

Yesteday...

Yesterday- after a lot of groaning and refusing- my Mum managed to enthusiastically drag me to Harrisons School wear. I was (quite obviously) trying on uniform for Lynn Grove. I much prefer theirs as it is much smarter, which (not saying our uniform isn't nice!) looks better in ways. I also went to a little shop that sold a lunch box saying:
'YAY lunch! (yum)'
Which I though was very me, so therefore I bought it for possibly September, or possibly now. I also saw a top that said 'Coca Cola' that I loved, but it was only in one size and was a tiny bit big. So, my Mum told me to think about it and said she'd go back for it I wanted it that much.
So, I hope everyone has a good may day (YAY) and I've just dipped a hobnob in my drink too long so it's all soggy and I can't eat it which is extremely disappointing. Bye then :)

1 comment:

  1. What color will your new uniform be?

    ReplyDelete