Thursday 18 April 2013

Hillside vs woodlands

Hello!
Mrs martins requested for me to write the final score to the year 6 girls football match.

Toby was there to support us and so were family members, it was strange seeing everyone again as most of them used to come to hillside!

I had to keep my eye on a girl called Abigail and without her the woodlands team are hopeless!

I did 3 headers! Eleanor was a fantastic goalie who did some amazing saves, the team were brilliant too. The overall score was...





7-0 to woodlands :(
We tried our hardest and the weather was horrible anyway.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you Georgia :)! I'm still gutted that I let those 7 in though!! Well done for that header, it was ammaazziiinngg!!! I think the team did well and we really did try out hardest to score, but that isn't what a little more practise can't fix!! Well done Hillside, we tried our best (including me :) )

    ReplyDelete