Monday 29 April 2013

Hi,

                           Today I got woken up by my cat Dippy.
                           I was happily sleeping when I got soaked
                           with milkshake,Dippy had spilt my milkshake.
                            It went every where including MY HEAD so I
                            had to get in the shower and wash my hair. So
                             I was in a big rush I don't know why he was near
                              my milkshake.
                                     Well I am sorry if I bored you byeee
                                        Please tell me if you cant read this I hope you can 





















                                           I done this one just in case you could not read it


                                         Today I got woken up by my cat Dippy.
                                          I was happily sleeping when I got soaked
                                          with milkshake, Dippy had spilt my milkshake.
                                           It went every where including MY HEAD so I
                                            had to get in the shower and wash my hair. So
                                            I was in a big rush I don't know why he was near
                                             my milkshake.
                                              Well I am sorry if I bored you byeee

                                      





































No comments:

Post a Comment