Wednesday 6 March 2013

Doogle's day

Today I woke up at 6.30 because it was Isabella's birthday so she woke up really early.
They locked me in the kitchen because they were opening Isabella's presents.
 After they had opened Isabella's presents they let me in the living room I went I bit crazy with the wrapping paper. 
Next Isabella had her breakfast she had these lovely hoops of honey. When Isabella had finish her breakfast she
went and got dressed. Then Isabella left for school so I was on my own until mummy got back. When Isabella got
 back from school my nanny's came round and gave me lots of love. Then I went out side to explore the wonderful garden I have been in there before but everyday it seems to get better and better to explore. After
 I had been exploring  I had my sloppy diner Isabella said it smelt funny it was lovely though. For my
 afters I had a bit of cake from my nanny and Isabella it tasted lovely. After that my nanny's went home
 and I went to bed.

                                                 Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee talk to you soon



 

No comments:

Post a Comment