Friday 8 February 2013

D-I-S-C-O

Wow the disco was amazing!
My face is burning like mad and I was dancing all night. Shame they didn't put the song me,Elise and Millie made a dance routine for :(
Toby got called a 'cool dude' as he walked strange!!! Eleanor kept 'milking it' as Kev said and also Kev wore milies glasses and elises hat!!!! i had a brilliant time doing cottoneyejoe with the just dance routine. im also sleeping round elises tomorrow AND seeing my nanna,grandad,aunty nic(nicola), uncle ric(richard) and of corse my baby cousin TOBYYYYY! also at the disco, There was a lot of falling ins and falling outs but that's what makes life! Please comment any more memories in the disco, thank you xxxxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Wow you lots of good word choice. I would of loved to be at the disco.

    ReplyDelete