Tuesday 15 January 2013

My Sister's Hamster.




Two days ago at night I heard a big bang and a rattle. I knew it was from my sister's room where she had her hamster, Nibble.


 I crept past the my parent's room and went into my sister's bedroom, a little bit scared. I tip-toed past my sister, Veronica, who was snoring away peacefully, and looked at Nibble's cage. He was going up his metal stairs, onto the first platform where his wheel, food, and water bottle was (And still is!). He had a little bit of his water and then headed back down to go into his soft bed, a little plastic (I think plastic) house with loads of tissue in it that mum got from the pet shop. BUT!! He tripped he tripped and tumbled down and I. He padded slowly to his bed and got in it. I got really scared and started to cry a little because I was so scared. I woke Mum up and she told me she`s going to take Nibble to the vet.

I hope he is ok. I think he will be.

3 comments:

  1. Don't worry Lauren I am sure Nibbles is fine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He probably just slipped, but I hope it is nothing serious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello my name is Oliwia and I go to Penn Wood School in England. I once had a Hamster and you have to not squeze them when you want to hug him be carfullor he might bite.

    ReplyDelete