Monday 14 January 2013

Michal Jackson

I cant make it another day

I like it the way you love me

Another part of me

Bad

Beat it

Behind the mask

Ben

Best of joy

Billy jean

Black or White

Breaking news

Butterflies

Cant let her get away

Dangerous

Dirty dianna

Dont stop till you get enough

Earth song

Give in to me

Gone to soon

Heal the world

Hold my hand

Hollywood tonight

Human nature

I just cant stop loving you

In the closet

Jam

Keep the faith

keep your head up

Leave me alone

liberainan Girl

Thriller and alot more

BY TAYLOR I AND TAYLOR A

4 comments:

  1. I love Micheal Jackson too! I love the Thriller video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So your a Michael Jackson fan I like him too to bad he can not make any more singles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me(Kinda, listening to Of Monsters And Men more now)and my sister love his music. Wish he was alive:(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello I an a friend from pennwood school, class 6.
    I love Micheal Jackson I am his biggest fann I will perform in Micheal Jackson dance and here are the 2 songs.
    Beat it
    Smooth criminal.

    ReplyDelete