Sunday 2 December 2012

London...

On Saturday morning, at 7:30, i woke up very excited. I tiptoed into my parent's bedroom only to find snoring coming from my DAD'S side of the bed! I climbed into the middle where I felt like a delicate butterfly wrapped in a smooth, thick cocoon. Eventually, at 8:00, when I could actually open my my eyes, we jumped out of the bouncy bed like there's no tomorrow and I wandered off into my own room. Slowly, with hardly any energy I opened my wooden cupboard and pulled out a pair of skinny jeans, my mum was amazed to see me in a pair of jeans (it was the first time for me to wear jeans!) Finally, after a long, long journey of 3 hours in the car, we arrived at the underground train station where we had to pretend I was 10 (I got in for free.)When we arrived at London, we went for lunch in a very full restaurant. After that, we took a five minute walk down the street until we arrived at the m&m shop...OMG! It was so cool, 4 levels of; delicious multicoloured m&ms; soft m&m teddies (I got one); funny looking coffee mugs and models of m&ms doing different sports!! After that, we walked some more to the theatre on Dury street to see Shrek... It was brill and funny except the disturbing things happening around: a girl behind us kept blowing her nose really loudly and the two year old in front who couldn't decide which chair to sit in... Ggrr
Shrek finished at 3:00 so we took the train to Hyde park where we walked round Winter Wonderland for a bit. At this time, my head was throbbing - head ache - but we still had a wander round Harrods... On the way back from Harrods, we saw an awesome, jet back, Lamborghini, well it was a street with lots of rich shops... At 10 o'clock, we went home, I climbed in bed straight away, I was shattered. xx

1 comment:

  1. Omg I saw those lambaginis too and went to harrods (packed) and winter wonderland :) ;)

    ReplyDelete