Monday 10 December 2012

about evie coopers weekend



when i woke up i had a lazy day till about 12:00 then we left to go to essex to see my cousins.
after 2  hours in the car we finally arrived.we had a boring journey.but when we got there we had lots of fun. we went to bed at about 11:30 then i was really tired in the morning.in my cousins room i nearly died because she had lots of pictures of Justin Bieber and i hate Justin Bieber.The next day we went to the woods and played being Peppa and George pig.we had lots of fun jumping in the muddy puddles.Also we walked in streams and i stemped in some mud and my foot got stuck.My auntie fell over in the mud and it looked like she pood herself.it was so funny.at about 5:00 we went out for tea at the hungry horse.i had the large kids meal.chicken nuggets chips and beans was my main, my starter was some chicken and the chicken had really nice sauce.for me dessert i had chocolate fudge cake with icecream at 7:00 we made our way home and i was asleep most of the way. we had a lovely day out and we are going to see them again very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment