Friday 2 November 2012

teacher poems mr loome


Mr Loome
By Elise and Georgia

I always love your class;
Your teaching helps me see,
That to have an awesome life,
Learning is the key.


You understand us pests;
You're hilarious and smart.
You're an average teacher (not);
I knew it from the start.


I'm grateful , Mr Know-it-all
For the teacher that you are;
You're a very strange person, (no offence)
And as a teacher, you're a super star!

Hope your not offended, it was just a  joke... your the best teacher ever and a very cool bloke!!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of that was soooooo true. Well done Elise!


    Emily Payne

    ReplyDelete
  3. very good my family enjoyed it very much

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is really sweet

    ReplyDelete