Thursday 11 October 2012

My class of 23 poem


In my class there are many ,a girl with pigtails her names jenny .Sophie,Laura and sandy  are silly ,Alex,Jack and  Ben pick on Billy .Judy and Sobena giggle all day ,All the boys in my class ,they love Kay .Lilly is pretty and thinks shes a star ,Polly is cleverand is told will gofar .The twins are called Mervyn andJerry Quinn, Sally is tallest and Sarah is thin .Tommy is good looking andabit of a pose ,Rick fights a lot and hasa scar on his nose. Jeff and ken are tough and chew gum ,Patrick is soft and always wants his mum . My name is Emily iam just me !

1 comment:

  1. this poem has it all! I like it cos it's funny!

    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    posted by JBSB, THE LAUGHING POLICE MAN LEAD ING A CONVOY OF LAUGHTER!!!!!!!!!!!! HOHOHO!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete