Sunday 14 October 2012

Literacy Homework

                                                            Doughnuts
                         Original glazed, chocolate with sprinkles
                         Oh how I will miss you so
                         In a big white box you were delivered
                         It is so hard to watch you go
                         Although not nutritious
                         You certainly are delicious
                         So now, goodbye my doughnut, goodbye!

  I like this poem because it sounds like something I'd say when I have a doughnut! That and I love doughnuts!!!!

3 comments:

  1. YOU'RE BASICALLY SINGING A LOVE SONG TO JUNK FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. same as what jake said but i love doughnuts too............

    LOL LOL LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL L0L LOL LOL LOL LOL! I LOVE DOUGHTNUTS

    ReplyDelete